Salary range: ~RM4000
1. Follow up new business leads and setting up meetings.
2. Deliver presentation, articulate the benefits of the services to the prospective clients.
3. Develop business proposals, marketing and partnership launch plan for the prospective client.
4. Closes business deals by negotiating the commercial terms, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
5. Work independently with other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
1. Degree with 2 years of working experience in the related field.
2. Proficient in English and Malay.
3. Ability to multitask and be a team player.
4. Demonstrate the ability to learn and work well under pressure.
– Company overseas trip.
– Permanent job placement.
– Bonus and increment yearly.
– Staff appreciation rewards.
– 30 days annual leave.
– Office located nearby public transport.
96 total views, 4 today