Salary range: ~RM4000
1. Troubleshoot and adjust moulding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output.
2. Coordinate tooling and equipment availability, repair and maintenance.
3. Respond to problems by performing corrective technical or mechanical solutions.
4. Perform problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement.
5. Ensure cleanliness and maintains safe work environment within moulding department.
6. Maintain positive employee relations and adhere to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices
7. Implement and manage all maintenance functions, including but not limited to preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance on all injection moulding equipment
8. Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
9. Responsible for machine setup, maintenance issues and troubleshooting of equipment and machinery problems.
10. Responsible for notifying maintenance of maintenance issues and will assist maintenance as necessary to make repairs
11. Interfaces with other in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
12. Monitor and report on quality and productivity based on ISO standards.
13. Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives.
14. Other adhoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
How to ApplyInterested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
132 total views, 3 today