Full-Time Interior designer
Salary range: ~RM3000
1) To assist Warehouse Manager to manage daily warehouse operations activities through proactive planning and scheduling; which include goods receiving, delivery/distribution schedule and accurate stock control and etc.
2) To ensure daily activity of receiving, storing, preservation & issuing are in accordance to the stipulated procedure.
3) Responsible for accurate receiving, storage, ordering and returning process.
4) To ensure proper packaging and defective stock control.
5) To ensure adequate manpower for warehouse and record attendance every day.
6) To be able to delegate and assign works / tasks / jobs to subordinates and to ensure all tasks delegated are carry out or performed properly.
7) Daily inspection of stock level and delivery arrangement for the coming schedule.
Oversee periodic stock check. Month end stock-take on stock balance.
9) To implement security control to prevent theft and misplace of goods.
10) Constantly review and improve the work processes. Maintenance and housekeeping of warehouse for operational readiness.
11) To maintain proper records for the daily warehouse operation.
12) To promote a safe and conducive work environment.
13) Ensure company’s vans, forklifts and other tools and equipment are maintained in good condition.
14) Other warehouse related tasks / administration.
1) Minimum SPM / Diploma above holder with at least 3 years relevant working experience in warehouse environment.
2) Organized, good interpersonal skills and strong leadership with persuasion skills.
3) Possess positive working attitude and physically fit.
4) Responsible, initiative, customer orientated and positive working attitude. Must be able to work independently and under pressure
5) Preferably experience in operating the forklift.
6) Knowledge in MS Excel and Words
How to ApplyInterested candidates, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
149 total views, 2 today