Salary range: ~RM2000
• Answering all incoming calls and transfer it to the respective person and take adequate messages when required
• Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately to the respective personnel.
• Assist in keeping the reception and office area clean and tidy by communicate properly with office cleaner.
• Assist with administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning, filling documents and labelling files.
• Managing incoming mail, parcels, fax, or document and distribute to the relevant personnel.
• To arrange document courier service as Skynet courier
• Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet and via phone calls.
• Order stationery, pantry, and cleaning supplies for office use.
• Assist account department to request quotation and invoice when needed
• Communicate with office Joint Body Management (JMB) regarding office maintenance.
• Preparing and submitting forms for office renovation or any events to Joint Body Management (JMB)
• Communicate with supplier for office drinking water machine and arrange maintenance for the machine
• Communicate with parking company regarding season card renewal for company cars
• Communicate with TM in issue regarding office phone lines
• To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
• Possess minimum at least a Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or Diploma in any field.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Good communication skills in spoken and written English/Malay.
• Computer literate such as Microsoft Office
• Good attitude, positive thinking and committed to excellence.
• Ability on multi-tasking and work independently.
• 9am – 5pm (Mon – Fri)
• MYR 1,400.00 – 1,600.00 (depending on experience)
• Annual Leave/Medical Leave
• Medical Claim
• EPF, SOCSO, EIS
• Professional development
How to ApplyApplicants can submit Resume via the below “apply” button on JomKerja.my website
401 total views, 1 today