Salary range: ~RM1100
– Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival
– Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel
– Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to hotel standards
– Ensure you have enough stock on Hotel Amenities, towels, detergents and etc
– To counter check the items received from the Laundry. Return back the Laundry items for Rewash if not clean.
– Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times
– Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
– Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
– Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
– Report all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Manager.
– Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
– Must be available to work set shifts and cover alternate shifts when necessary. After each shift, you must fill in a report and communicate all activities you have encountered during your working time.
– Shift handover report has to be done upon completing shift hours.
– Failure to notify your Manager according to established departmental policies when you will be absent or late may result in disciplinary action.
– Perform other duties from the norm as requested by Superior
Salary: RM1,200 – RM 1,300/month [Negotiable]
How to ApplyCandidate can email the resume and related document to firstname.lastname@example.org
100 total views, 2 today