Full-TimeDATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (DBA)
• Knowledge in ORACLE, Postgresql
Performing database and Application Backups (hot and RMAN)
• Monitoring Standby databases
• Monitoring and Capacity planning.
• Troubleshooting errors
• Troubleshooting Application errors, concurrent manager and concurrent request issues
• Changing of database passwords
• Performing database and Application health checks, Purging of logs and out files
• Developing shell scripts and scheduling through cronjobs
• Create database objects (schemas, tablespaces, tables, indexes, packages, triggers, sequences, etc..)
• Apply database upgrade patches and plugs-ins.
• Write database scripts along with shell scripting to automate processing activities.
• Documenting database design, database issues, and recommended solutions
• Work with project managers to plan server resources and set-up timelines for projects. Develop requirements, specification and project development efforts to support projects. Coordinate with vendors to committed services.
• Execute against project plans to implement software and hardware installation and upgrade projects. Assist with resolving performance tuning issues. Provide off-hours support on a rotating schedule.
• Support the deployment of development environments and applications used for building new offerings and applications that will be deployed into a mission critical
Requirement Skills and Experience
• 1-2 years of ORACLE /POSTGRES database and Applications.
• Hands-on Database experience, which includes patching, upgrades, and admin utilities console.
• Installation of database and Applications.
• Knowledge in underlying Applications database architecture – schemas/products, database objects, file system structure, tables, views, packages, procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, indexes, and constraints is a must.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to email@example.com
162 total views, 2 today