Full-TimeCUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Salary range: ~RM6000
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
2. Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Management level with strong hands experience in Customer Service Department
3. Strong experience in handling shipments for sea and air is an added advantage.
4. Computer knowledge in MS Office and Internet essential.
5. Required language: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
6. Dedicated, self-motivated and good discipline.
1. Make a visit to the customer to collect information on the latest market and selling price and competitor’s activity if necessary.
2. To follow up on the payment collection.
3. To coordinate all customers complaints.
4. To monitor market development and competition activities and to draw up strategic plans to achieve budgeted sales target.
5. Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets and supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
6. Lead and manage the performance of the customer service department KPIs, producing individual development plans and coaching to meet or exceed the agreed standards.
7. To prepare, analyse, evaluate prices for each tender and ensure the price offered are meet with current market price.
How to ApplyInterested candidates do contact us at 03 5120 1241 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
247 total views, 1 today