Full-Time Account manager
Salary range: ~RM8000
SALARY – RM 7000-8000
1. Perform full spectrum of accounting & financial reporting in compliance with Malaysian Financial Reporting standards.
2. Monitor & administrate daily financial operations including cash flow management, liase with bankers on the execution of various trade &foreign currencies credit facilities, monitor collection/payment & aging for customers & suppliers.
3. Establish, maintain & coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures, where necessary.
4. To liaise with different divisions for preparation of various analysis & reports.
5. Preparation & review of budget, revenue, expense, invoices & monitoring of actual performance against budget on a quarterly basis.
6. To coordinate financial reporting & to meet the Group’s reporting deadlines in the preparation of quarterly & annual accounts for internal & external audits & other statutory requirements.
7. Liase with Company Secretary, external auditors, tax agents & consultants on financial, compliance & tax related issues.
8. Undertake any other financial information review, compilation & analysis & ad-hoc projects as requested by the Management in a timely manner.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
2. At least 8 years of working experience in handling accounts on Distribution/Manufacturing industries, will be an added advantage.
3. Meticulous, self-motivated & able to work independently as well as a dynamic team player.
4. Computer literate with good working knowledge in ERP system or any equivalent accounting software, MS Excel & Ms Words.
5. Committed, pro-active & able to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines.
How to ApplyIf you have the experience above, kindly email your resume to AGENSI.SUE@GMAIL.COM Regards,
3 total views, 1 today